I’ve been making DDR/ITG related things since around 2003 when I first heard of the game. Back in the days of softpads, I saw there was a need of improvement.
I built multiple versions, but nothing quite satisfied my needs, and I lost interest as I got involved with my college degree. I always wished I could have owned a real machine one day though.
DESIGNING & CREATING AN ASSORTMENT OF ITEMS
Types of things I have made in the past
- Complete 4 panel pad from scratch numerous times with PS2 and USB output compatibility (circa 2003-2008)
- Scratch DDR style “cabinet” with TV and PC connection for Stepmania play (2004-2008)
- Replacement parts
- Upgraded bracketless arrow kits
- FSR upgrade kit (coming soon!)
- L bracket enhancements
- 1:1 clone of metal arrow channels
- 1:1 arcade clone pad